MUFG BANK LTD., invites tender for sale of two SUZUKI CULTUS MODEL 2015 colour silver metallic, as is where basis. For inspection / further details contact 0300-8297394 Mr. Sagheer Ahmed between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday-Friday Offers in sealed envelopes addressed to MD & COUNTY HEAD with Payment Order equivalent to 20% of Bid price in favour of MUFG BANK LTD should be submitted to Bank along with copy of CNIC mentioning your Contact No., & Address latest by 23.1.20. Successful bidder will have to pay remaining 80% of the amount within THREE (3) WORKING DAYS of notification of Bid failure to that will extend the right to bank to confiscate Bid advance money. Payment order for unsuccessful bidders will be returned to them after notification of Bid. All govt taxes to be borne by bidder. The Bank reserves the rights to withdraw / cancel the Bid without assigning any reason.
AIRPORT Drop by METROCAB . Call 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week to Book a Cab on Tel: (021) 111-222-787.
BMW 5 Series 530i 2006, zero meter, Dewan imported 1 hand, original 73000 km, one of its kind: 0321-2523484.
MERCEDES benz model 2010 shahnawaz maintained brown only driven 30,000 kms driven excellent condition contact 0336-3018874.
TOYOTA Vitz 2016 model 2019 Registered silver 45000 kms navi-back cam, radar steering control, lane assist. Demand 2125000/-. 0321-2084584.
CAR DEALS offers all types of luxurious cars, SUV"s, 4x4, and local vehicles. Please visit or call: 0321-8252444, 0300-8295055, 021-35373960-64, http://www.cardeals.com.pk
TOYOTA Corolla GLI Automatic 2018 Brand New Car White Expensive Allow Rims TV Back Camera First Owner 12000 Km: 0305-2231198
AROMA RENT A CAR (Karachi / Islamabad) Offers All Types Of Cars New Corolla, Prado, Cultus Etc For Every Occasion: 0300-8257121, 0345-8257121, www.aromatravel.com
TOYOTA Corolla GLI 2017 white leather seats immaculate condition company maintained 43000km driven 0321-2992966 Clifton
HONDA city Prosmatec 2012, Metallic Grey, Excellent condition, Honda maintained 119000KM. Raza 0314-8148105
TOYOTA AQUA year of manufacture 2013, horse power 1498 CC, color black. Vehicle can be inspected from 13th to 15th January, 2020 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm on where is as is basis. Offer should be submitted by 16th January, 2020 before (1:00 pm). Contact Glen Thomas (during working hours) Cell #: 0302-2726663.
HONDA Civic black 2015 sunroof Prosmatec Oriel, one hand driven, immaculate condition, 5300 km done, company maintained, only genuine buyers contact: 0333-3927576.
SUZUKI PLX Model 2013, blue color, perfect condition. Contact: 0346-8224887, 0334-3603783.
HONDA Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec 2008 100% original silver Honda maintained sunroof Alloy rims automatic transmission excellent condition just like brand new car. Contact: 0332-7357776.
ALSHOAIB Rent-A-Car Offers 2008 Corolla 2,000/ Latest 2014 Corolla 2,500/ with Driver. 0300-2180992, 0333-2414121, 021-36680733.
HONDA City 2018 1.5 Prosmatec silver 12000 kms 1st owner original 0321-2141818.
TOYOTA Corolla 2018 White color GLI manual transmission 1000 Km original condition. Phone 0331-5461318
TOYOTA Corolla Altis (1.6) model 2018, white, low mileage, second owner, excellent condition. 0331-2756270.
HONDA City Model 2015, manual, white color bumper to bumper original, 73000km done, contact 0300-8206644
TOYOTA Corolla Altis 2019 1.6, automatic fully loaded, registered end of June, 2019, super white, driven only 95 km, brand new, demand: 32,00,000/-. Muhammad Khan 0346-3300617.
HONDA City grey metallic, 2011 manual 88000 km done, CNG fitted 6B/11, 28th Street, Khy-e-Shamsheer, Defence. Tel: 0300-9225183.
SUBARU Stella 2012 model sky-blue colour 2016 Registration 0332-8208085 location DHA Phase V. Car in excellent condition.
TOYOTA Corolla GLI, auto 2016 model white color full original low millage immaculate condition urgent sale. Abu Talib 0324-3454399
HARLEY DAVIDSON Iron 833CC, Year 2014, black, low miles, Rs. 1,790,000/-. 2 Years warranty, buy back & trade-in option. Leasing also available. T.H.S. Pakistan. Kh-e-Bukhari Phase-6, DHA Khi. Tel: 0333-6254526 / 0334-2378801, 021-35242798.